We, as parents and educators at Priest Lake Academy, take health and safety of our students and tutors seriously. We plan to meet for our normal 32 week school year at the Smyrna Church of Christ, just as we have always done for several years.
In response to the current COVID 19 situation, Priest Lake Academy we will implement the following practices:
1. Temperature taking upon arrival for students, tutors and volunteer parents.
2. Staggered seating and social distancing in the classrooms and lunch area.
3. Sanitize table surfaces, door handles, bathrooms, all common areas periodically through the school day.
4. Face masks are welcomed, but not required.
5. Students, tutors and volunteers must be symptom- free from any illness for 3 full days (72 hours) before returning to class.
6. Hand washing will be encouraged, required and supervised throughout the school day.